Monday, April 12, 2010

First Steps

Look at our baby! She's been so ready to do this for at least a couple months and she finally decided to just go for it. In fact, her first unassisted steps were not between us, they were from the coffee table to the kitchen chair without either of us coaxing her. In fact Brian only noticed the last 2 steps (it must have been about 5 to get there). We got so excited, we began to practice with her with the video going. She was so thrilled with our sudden excitement that she could hardly stand it (litterally)... she'd take a few fast steps and dive into our arms with laughter. I call it laugh-walking. Here is our baby girl: she can laugh-walk! LOVE HER LIKE CRAZY!

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is so exciting! I don't know if you guys or Avery is more excited about what she's doing. What a precious family moment :) I can't wait to see her do it tomorrow IN THE FLESH!

Jenni said...

Yay! I am so excited for her! I love how happy she is!