Saturday, April 17, 2010

Self Discovery

I just read my friend, Jenni's, blog. She wrote about Retail Therapy and I couldn't help but agree with every single thing she said! It reminded me of a few days ago when I took a survey for Relief Society and had a self discovery. One of the questions was: "What is your favorite way to spend your free time?" I thought, "well, i like getting outdoors and roughing it a little... but i can't say it's my favorite, I just like it. I love to play games, but that's not a me thing- it's a group thing." hmm... as much as I deny it inside, I feel like somewhat of a shopaholic myself! Retail Therapy. That's gotta be it! Clearance, Sales, the whole nine yards. It just feels good to shop around, find good deals, get out of the house, yes, BUY something. Even though I, too, fight buyer's remorse, I can't hide the fact that I get a high from going shopping. So yes, I've come out of the closet- I DO love shopping. It's my favorite thing to do in my free time. I even like grocery shopping too. Crazy.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm so glad we agree! I totally should have had you come with me yesterday! I was going to call you, but I wasn't sure if you were going to be busy. We ended up staying out past nap-time...oops.