They do live in the country- out where the smallest lot is at least 2 acres. More people than not own horses or cows or some type of farm animal. I see many, many fields of crops (varying in sizes). Funny thing is that I don't feel very "hick-ish" when I'm there. I felt more hick-ish in Tennessee where people talk southern and are redneck in the country. The country in Idaho is very pleasant (probably because many people are LDS and don't drink and swear and wear extremely distasteful clothing). I like the values the country holds: Lots of hard workers (my husband being one). I'm amazed at how much he knows how to do, and the things he's picked up from his dad.
I doubt we'll live in the country someday, but it's nice to get a piece of it every once in a while. I like it. I like family, too. That's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment