Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And We're Back

We had a rewarding visit with family and now we're back again to Provo. Even though it's been only a week, it takes a while to unpack things and restock the fridge and get things caught up and rolling again in one day after a blah 4 hours on the road. Avery did so well through everything today- good job! I had some super great buys at the grocery store and it lifted my spirits greatly from this exhausting day. It feels good too to sit down and type a little on my blog. Wish I had some pictures. These are some things I look forward to as I settle back down at home:

(1) working on brian's scrapbook (2) getting avery on the playground (3) feeling caught-up and cleaned-up (4) setting up some new goals (5) playing with our friends

Well, g-night everyone!

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

yay! You're home! We missed you guys!