A fun mental note I learned somewhere: Consider all the to-do's turning into ta-da's when you've done them! You're ta-da list is full of all you've accomplished that day. Be proud of it! Whoo-yeah!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
To Do List
Wow, I have a list here of 19 to-do's and only one is left unchecked! I don't think I've ever had so many checked off at once! I love making to-do lists because it makes me feel organized and accomplished. To be realistic, there will always be some to-do's that never get checked because they are so habitual (like dishes and budget and sweeping now - because of Avery). I am proud to say that I have DONE the bathroom! That was the worst thing on my list. I need to make Brian do it one of these days. I've been stuck with it most times because, well, if I've got time during the day then it ought to be my duty while brian works at school. Either way, though, he gets it next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think so!
I always make to do lists...sometimes I add things I've done right before I wrote it so that I can mark them off as "tada's". Its a good feeling. And I agree, husbands should clean the bathroom more often ;)
Post a Comment