Side note about cooking: can I tell you- I have yet to master fried rice. I've tried going by recipes and doing a little of my own alterations as well. It NEVER comes out the way I imagine or hope. They're either too bland or salty, too plain or dry, and it always seems to be missing SOMETHING, but I can't figure it out. I'm about to give up! My egg rolls turned out pretty well, though, and I'm proud of that. Not to mention, I found a genius way to use up corn tortillas- tear and deep fry them and sprinkle salt and you have FABULOUS fresh restaurant style chips!!! Try it!!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Dishes
You know, I actually don't mind doing dishes. They can become overwhelming at times, but the actual act of washing them can be slightly soothing and rewarding... I mean, it's not like it's my very favorite past time, but I've come to realize that it's not such a loathsome thing for me. Don't tell Brian; he may never do them if he thinks I don't mind them so much... it's definitely healthy for the both of us if he gets in his dish duty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sometimes do the dishes to de-stress, as weird as that seems. Otherwise it can be a source of stress. Go figure. But I do them most often.
Good job, Bonnie...you've made me hungry!
Post a Comment