Will she have her mother's curly hair? I'm thinking it's looking so! Perhaps it's still too early to say for sure, but take a look. Maybe we'll get to have great "bonding" times in the future like my mom and I did with her yanking the knots out of my hair in the tub. I've actually grown to be very appreciative of my hair over the years despite how I felt about it before (as probably most curly heads do). I imagine a curly headed child of mine and it simply makes me GIDDY inside! YOu know, I don't mean this to sound negative, but the more Avery grows (particularly as her hair comes in), the more I realize her wee baby pictures aren't quite as cute as I thought. I mean, talk about what a head of hair can do for your cuteness! I look back and think, "wow, she's really come a long way." And I bet I'll continue to say that as she grows more beautiful everyday. See there, it's a very positive thing really - she started out lovely and is more and more lovely every minute. And I couldn't say all these things about her appearance without paying a few words to her beauty that comes from within. Avery is a sweet, kind, loving, happy, and curious little girl. She makes us smile lots. :) love you, baby.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment