Friday, October 9, 2009

Ticket to Ride EUROPE!

We bought this game at Boardgame Revolution for $10 because it was missing pieces. We thought this was because the game was a rental, but actually it came to them that way from the manufacturer. I'm not sure why they didn't request the pieces themselves from the manufacturer (hmm, probably because they can't sell an open game for normal price anyway), so instead they sold it to us for cheap and said we could request the pieces ourselves. And now the pieces are on their way! Yay! I love expanding our game collection! Brian and I just used our date money to buy Power Grid as well. We are such nerds!! We just LOVE to play games with our friends!!

1 comment:

Cidne said...

I've played that game! But unfortunately we don't own it and our friends who have it moved to Boston.