"So, Avery, what do you think of the new season coming around?"
"What?? I can't hear you under all these layers!"
"AVERY, ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE FALL?"
"Oh, yeah, sure, you know. That's when the leaves fall on the ground and stuff. Sounds cool."
"Yep, and Halloween will be here soon and we could go trick-or-treating!"
"But, mom, how can you resist a face like this?"
"Sorry, Avery, but when Thanksgiving and Christmas roll around, we can travel to visit family!"
"Oh boy, long hours in the car. I think I'm feeling sick already."
"I'm sure you'll love to see all your cousins and grandma and grandpa!"
"Okay, I'm listening. Does this mean presents are involved?"
"Yep."
"Yahoo! I can just imagine pulling off that bright, colorful wrapping paper and sucking on the ribbons, and eating whatever I can get my hands on..."
"... oh yes, tasty ribbons and paper... I can just feel them on my tongue now."
"Silly Avery, you know that whatever goes in has to eventually come out."
[no caption necessary]
"That's alright, though. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun in the leaves and snow and playing with family and eating yummy baby food and rice cereal and eventually crawling and walking..."
"Crawling?? WALKING!!!!!! Oh happy day!! There'll be no stopping me then!! mwahahahaha!"
"Oh boy...here's to the coming season."
2 comments:
laughing out loud! That was awesome! We should get together this next week. Walk around a park or the mall or something!
Bonnie, I don't know how I found your blog but I love seeing all your fun updates and pics! And this post is AWESOME!!! Gave me a great early morning laugh!
Post a Comment