Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank you Sesame Street!

I must have been crazy, but yesterday I attempted to paint the 2 small rooms downstairs (ceilings and all) whilst being a mom, which usually means many interruptions and needs to be met (and that's not good with a roller full of paint sitting out).

Thanks to Sesame Street (and to Aspen for taking two solid long naps!), IT WAS DONE!!!!!!!!

A miracle! wHooo-YEAH! Who is AWESOME?!?!?!

I don't know if it's me, my little angel children, Sesame Street, or grace alone, but I am SO PROUD of this accomplishment before Brian even came home. (And I didn't even have to wake up at 4am which was my original plan... thank goodness). To do everything (that's 2 coats, including corners with the paint brush), it took about 3 hours total. I am finished!!

Now we get to start laying tile tomorrow evening. :)

1 comment:

shelly said...

go you miss bonnie!!