Cute-r Boot-r.
Stinky Stinka.
Baby Boo.
- I love it when she flaps her arms, breaths fast, and squeals when she's excited!
- I like to hold her arms above her head and lean her toward my face because she opens her mouth big to smile/giggle and attempts to suck on my nose.
- Giving her kisses on her neck makes her cock her head because she's ticklish and she laughs, especially with daddy's scruff.
- When she was a bit smaller, if you held her face close to yours, she'd try to suck on it.
- She loves to clap her hands, especially if she sees us do it. She'll clap her hands on your cheeks, too.
- I love when she mindlessly starts babbling "da da da" and of course, "ma ma ma" or "buh buh buh"
- When she wants something, she'll "mmmmm" in various inflections accompanied by movement with her arms.
- I think her cry and fuss and pout are too cute.
- She can stick out her lower lip.
- She can blow air out of the corners of her mouth from side to side.
- She squeals with absolute thrill when Avery pushes her fast in her baby swing.
- She loves to laugh when Avery laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment