I've never had to care about what I ate, though I do try to eat healthy. If I wanted to indulge in something tasty, I didn't have to think twice. Has my luck ran out? Will I actually have to be more careful? Say it isn't so! The sad truth is we have too much snacky stuff lingering around that I'm not used to and I haven't been exercising one bit either (not that I did before really, but it's a good thing to do). My excuse for eating more often is I'm secretly paranoid I won't make enough milk for baby- but I'm sure cheese balls and gummy worms aren't helping. sigh.
On the bright side, this gives me a chance to make some health-wise goals. I do love to be healthy. It will just start taking more effort and sacrifice now.... wish me luck!
2 comments:
But lets be honest, you still look great! Way to go on making health goals. I have had some skinny heart patients, so it is good to eat healthy and exercise just for your innerds. PS. My 20 week belly is MUCH bigger than you are now, so feel free to bask in the fact that you are thin.
You are always so healthy and also active, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just tell Brian that he has a 30 week belly, so a 20 week one is great!
Post a Comment