Avery: Mommy, hurt-a-arm?
Mom: Yeah, mommy has an owie.
Avery: (gently clasping my arm) Kiss-a-better?
Avery is such a sweet girl. She is polite, kind, and affectionate. She is fun and gets excited for things like: friends over, pee in the potty, candy, swimming, Aspen waking up, watching Dora or Elmo. Last night she went to mutual (church) with dad and cute-ed on him the whole time. She was very obedient, kindly asking to play with a ball or hold a drink instead of fussing for it. She even asked to go potty when she needed. That girl is a true charmer; dad was certainly won over.
I took the girls out for a bike ride for the first time this summer and for Aspen's first ever. All went well and I look forward to getting more exercise like this!
1 comment:
Aw, we miss Avery! I think pulling that with two kids in it certainly would be exercise, even without the exercise you're already getting by riding a bike!
Post a Comment