Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yowza!!

I don't know who coined that phrase, but I love it! Yowza! We got some smokin' deals today and I am SOOOO excited!!!

For one: We got 10 boxes of General Mills cereal at Maceys for $1 each with their ad coupon!

For two: From the Krazy Coupon Lady's blog, I found out about a deal to buy some $25 restaurant.com gift certificates for $3 each... with the promo code "INDULGE". Offer ends January 19th, so hurry if you want some. We bought 10! Yes, we indulged!

For three: We dropped off Brian's road bike at the bike store to get some fixin and learned about the Burley Honey bee bike trailer (we've been casually keeping our eye out for a good trailer for a while now). It's a good quality one (Burley, no duh) and has ALL the features we wanted (compactibility, reasonable price, slim, fits 2, study, has good reviews). Most Burley or Chariot's are in the $500 range. This one is more simple and was $375 retail price. (By the way, it doesn't convert to a stroller -which I don't mind- but you can buy an extra wheel which will turn it into one!). You can also buy a baby snuggler attachment which will comfortably hold a new baby (WAY COOL). We didn't get this attachment yet. ANYWAY, the YOWZA part is that we got it for $244 (including two extra bike tubes and free shipping) from a close-out deal on biketrailershop.com!!!! Another nice thing is that we just sold some textbooks on half.com that will help us pay for a large portion of this.

Here's our sweet new addition to the family:
Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: