Monday, May 9, 2011

Irresistibly Cute

I have the cutest girls in the world!!! They are a ton of fun too. Aspen turned 4 months today (by gosh, in no time she'll be eating baby food, crawling and walking and I'll just scratch my head saying, wow).
I turned the following pictures sideways so you could see her better...



Quite the opposite from Avery, Aspen really did awesome on her tummy! I need to do it more often. It was sure fun taking these pictures- she was loving it! She's also got a good start on rolling over- I'm impressed.

2 comments:

Rachel Lybbert said...

Your girls ARE super cute! I love all the shots of Aspen with that big grin. :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Cute pictures. I love how much personality Aspen has. Have you seen Castle? I think Aspen's face looks like Castle's daughter. So cute!