Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Day

Yesterday was a Bonnie day! We went to church for a breakfast, then straight to Santa Fe to buy me some shoes and do other shopping. I LOVE Ross!! Did you know that? We ate lunch down there and went to the mall and target. Brian even let us do grocery shopping all together (which I always appreciate). Brian bought me expensive chocolate. :) Dinner from Papa Murphys (YUM YUM YUM) and once Avery was in bed, Aspen also took a good long nap so we could finish getting our ceiling painted upstairs. I think Brian was pretty wasted, but I'm so glad he indulged me so we could get that done! Thank you Brian!

That's my kind of day: No cooking, no dishes, Shopping, Chocolate, Pizza, and finishing up a project. I hope you all have had a lovely mother's day... full of lots of chocolate and loves.

No comments: