Since we can't really afford professional pictures for Avery or ourselves, I thought I might whip out the camera and do some practicing on my own to see if we can get some professional-looking shots. Besides, who needs to go to a studio when you've got the beautiful outdoors! If anyone has any basic tips for me about lighting/shade and good times to do shots (or how to do good indoor shots), let me know! We want to do family pics next month, too, so our friends, Russ & Adri, have agreed to help us out (thankyou!).
This is the only indoor one; she's just so cute!
This shot with the hat reminds me of some wallpaper we had in our laundry room growing up. It was some cute doll-looking children with big hats like this.
I love this one. I think it's my favorite because it shows her curiosity up close!
1 comment:
LOVE these!!
Post a Comment