I tried a new hair do today! Amazing! I'm devoting a whole post to this because I'm usually not too adventurous when it comes to my hair. I really love this loose/natural look and my hair is the perfect length for this one right now. I just twisted and pinned it up in the back; really simple. I'm always afraid to try this look because I feel like everything will just start coming down since I didn't pin it tight and it will be a disaster. I'm glad I took my chances. :) Next step is to dabble with some make-up. I'm not much of a make-up person, but I have to admit that it makes me feel nicer when I use it (not so casual all the time). I'll use it more when I find a few good eye and lip colors I like and a foundation that's nice and light on the skin and, of course, when I have the money to get these things. Until then, here's five pics of the new do:
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bonnie! I know its been forever seen we have even talked but Scott and Brittany are in my new ward and just thinking about you made me so happy inside! You and Brian are my most favorite people and I just had to visit your blog (I got it from Brittany) and see your beautiful baby girl! I hope everything is going great! =) Oh and P.S. I love the new hair do.
Cute!!
You are so pretty Bon!
P.S. the verification word is dideebui. haha
Post a Comment