On Saturday, March 31, Aspen took her first few steps at bedtime when we were hanging out in Avery's room all together. She was standing at the bedside and began to walk towards - I don't know what - but we both caught a glimpse of it. A good three steps at least. Since then, with encouragement, she will keep trying and can do the same amount. I'm sure by the end of April, she will be walking much greater lengths! We're trying to get a video, hopefully one soon.
On Monday, April 2, Avery decided to wear underwear and kept them dry all day. The big thing is that she would go without me asking when she needed to. HUGE. Next day we went to Santa Fe and still wore underwear (I know, I must be crazy), but she made it all day again!! (Of course going potty twice at each store.) Today she decided to put on pull-ups without me knowing, went back to some old habits, then when we changed back to underwear she had an accident. We still put undies on again and she did alright the rest of the day. I wish I knew what exactly is going on in her little toddler mind concerning potty training. I'm not going to hold my breath, but I think she might be potty trained by the end of this month. That would be fantastic!
1 comment:
Ohh! I didn't look at the pictures. I promise. I just scrolled down so that I could tell you how cool it was to have a personal shout out. Also how excited we are to have a finished bathroom! :) Can't wait to see you guys in 2 days!
Post a Comment