Of course now you have to. :) Well, the curtain is up! The shower curtain, of course. That means we have officially finished remodeling our downstairs/guest bathroom. OH MY! Can't wait for you to see!! (And it's the best in person, I guarantee.)
The "don't peek" is for Adri - you will be our first guest in this fabulous new bathroom and I hate to ruin the surprise by posting these pictures, but I'm just so darn excited.... (So for you, you must not scroll down!) And if you do, you must at least act completely dazzled when you see this fine workmanship in real life.
Now, for the rest of you... The "before" pictures must come first.
BEFORE:
(do you like our living room cabinet in there?)
DURING:



Pictured above: My intentions were to get a dark, earthy, rusty, woodsy orange and proceed with that theme. This is me grinning, thinking, "oh boy. I sure hope this color isn't for real because I might need my sunglasses.
After the color was set, I promptly gained a new vision: modern retro. Sweet. We went with white vanity and sink top, chrome fixtures, and white/black/gray accents. Check it out!!
AND that is a curved shower curtain rod. It matches the curvature of the tub and let's be honest - it's just way cooler. It's also 4x the price, but the coolness was so worth it.
1 comment:
Wow Looks great. Good job!
Post a Comment