Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet children

I'm so loving how alert Aspen has become just within the past few days- I feel like she is aware of me. I just want to love on her like crazy!


Avery has been sick with cold/fever/ear ache. We got some medicine for her at the doctor's on Saturday. Poor thing has been so miserable. Good thing that she's on the latter half of it; I'm hoping she's feeling 100% so we can have her birthday party on Saturday!

Avery is a little daddy's girl and Brian LOVES his little girl!

Here is a video of Avery in some new CUTE pajamas she got from our friend in the ward. I LOVE the tutu!!!! It's fun to watch her dance- she tries very hard.

3 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

The arm roll dance move. hahaha. Where did she get that from?

Bonnie Olsen said...

wheels on the bus :)

Rachel Lybbert said...

Every time I look at pictures of Aspen, I can't believe how much she looks like Avery! And Avery is just a doll!