Look at this cute girl! She's two!! We enjoyed having banana bread-cake with frosting & talking to family on skype! Pretty simple. We plan on having a friend party this Saturday as long as she gets well enough by then.
NO! We totally forgot about Avery's birthday when we talked to you the other night. Isn't it February 19th? I can't believe how big she is! I am also sad that we couldn't be there for her party. She's such a cutie!
3 comments:
She is definitely a CUTE girl!!
NO! We totally forgot about Avery's birthday when we talked to you the other night. Isn't it February 19th? I can't believe how big she is! I am also sad that we couldn't be there for her party. She's such a cutie!
She is getting so big & look at those sweet long curls! Love it! Happy belated bday Avery!!! Miss u!
Post a Comment