Monday, November 30, 2009

I Shall be Honest

I was 'tagged' to list 10 honest things about myself. I would be glad to; I think it's a little bit liberating to be totally honest about yourself.

1. I love to sing well, and I listen to myself a little too much to critique. I wish I had a voice to sing popular songs on the radio well, but that's just not my style and not how I was taught. I'm okay with that.

2. I get impatient with many a church choir directors. I would love to experience this calling... I bet it would humble me a bit.

3. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

4. The thought of past boyfriends still riles me up at times.

5. I consider myself a very social individual, yet I don't rely on these socialites to get by; I see it as a way to gain friends and become more outgoing.

6. I'm not a phone talker but would like to talk more with friends and family (almost out of a sense of obligation but I know that developing and keeping relationships is a good thing even though I sometimes struggle).

7. I'm not big into shoes or purses and I'm proud of that.

8. I am ecstatic to receive gifts on my list, no matter how small (i.e. lip stick, house slippers, clamp hangers, cake pans, pinking shears, etc.)

9. Curel is the only lotion I love... if I could just get it with fun smells.

10. I think I'm the luckiest person to have the friends, family, and child that I do. I'm hoping that Avery will have curly hair, love to dance, and be very sociable and sweet and smart-- I think the odds are looking good!

I'd like to tag Jenni, Brittany, Cidne, and Nicole to list their honesties if you want to play along!

1 comment:

Cidne said...

I totally agree with you on 6 and 8!