Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Time for Everything


Yes! The day has arrived to experiment with cereal. The doctor said at this point it's not for her nutrition but just to get her used to eating new things and using a spoon. She seems to be somewhat receptive, though she's still not sure about this new stuff. I'm glad she doesn't scream and reject it; she actually will let me try to spoon feed her for quite a while until she gets tired of it. Someday she'll start to like it.

3 comments:

brittany+scott said...

I love the face she makes when you finally get the first spoonful in her mouth. haha! What a big girl

utah beach kids said...

So cute! My kids never smiled during their 1st cereal feeding. She's a cutie! :)

Jamie said...

you are such a cute mom! Avery is growing so fast. I read you are moving: where? Hope you are doing well and good luck packing.