...Or full
apartment rather! Ever since we moved here, I always thought our living room was a nice big size for us... but for 34 people?? Yes, 34! That's 26 adults and 8 children. We had a big sunday party after church to celebrate Avery's blessing at our place. I had hoped for nice weather so we could utilize an outdoor picnic area at our complex if necessary, but alas, the temp dropped drastically and even came some heavy snow just in time for the big day! The good news is that it was nice and cozy inside our little place and we got to test our capacity to the max. Thanks to all our friends who brought extra chairs... bless you! We had a great time! Take a look at the pics below. (By the way, I'll post a pic of Avery in her dress once I get a shot of her close up... I neglected to do that yesterday... bad mama!)
Jessica, Kristy, Briley, Brian & Mark

A glimpse of the party

Kaitlyn & Jessica

Briley and Carson with their new cousin, Avery!
2 comments:
Haha yes it was a very full and fun house! We had so much fun visiting!!! By the way...I was browzing Williams and Sonoma today and came across this really cool baby food cooker and thought of you....although that's kind of a ways away..you should definitely check it out..its really awesome and would save a lot of money!! I want one! hahaa
http://tinyurl.com/cmvzqp
Even though it was cozy it was a very nice day- thank you for letting us be a part of it.
Post a Comment