Monday, July 14, 2014

The Zoo

Brian has been in Albuquerque working on a project for work quite a bit, so the kids and I joined him for Friday night at the hotel and Saturday at the zoo. On Friday, we finished the girls' last swim lesson day for this session and headed to ABQ. We stopped for a while at the mall then met up with Brian at Fuddruckers for dinner (YUM). I then went to the temple that evening. Saturday morning, I got some food storage items at the LDS cannery place and we spent the morning at the zoo as a family. On the way home we did some shopping in Santa Fe. My favorite part of the zoo is still the Apes and Monkeys; we saw lots of babies among the animals (chimp, spider monkey, elephant). Avery's favorites are the "giraffes and zebras," Aspen's favorite was the "talking man & the food" (talking man on the train & dip-n-dots for food). It was a first time for all of us on the dip-n-dots! The train ride was great. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we were here last!

 Got to pet some llamas.

 Tristan loved the whole visit; he squealed whenever he noticed an animal!

 Getting tired.

Train ride. :)

No comments: