In the beginning of January, our friends the LEES invited us to meet up with them for a few days in AZ at Russ' family's cabin. Wahoo! These guys are awesome. I don't really know why I busted out the finger paints when we had no running water, but ya know...
Adri & Sophia
3 comments:
Ha! When I first read the title of this post, I thought, "What!? They went to AZ and didn't tell us!" And then I remembered. hahahaha Cute finger painting pictures - I hadn't seen those before. So glad we got to see you guys and have that adventure with you!
Brian is superman... plain and simple.
It's been forever! Your girls are so adorable. And you are such a cute mom. I love your little random thoughts about this and that. Can't wait to see the mister! Good luck with the delivery
Post a Comment