Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kissable Squeezable Lovable

Pizza Night is the best!

Even Aspen can dig in now :)

Adorable.

Aspen is becoming much more entertained exploring the house and playing with toys on her own. She loves to crawl up on the toddler chairs and sit like a big girl. She has learned how to stand up point blank without pulling on anything (and was rather proud of herself!) and is getting closer to walking unassisted. She is always smiling and happy; just a sweet heart. Both of our girls are delightful to be with! I count my blessings as a mama.

Funny note: I was saying something in the car and Brian interjected something. Avery says in dismay, "dad- mom was talking to me." Whenever I comb Avery's hair she says "I look pretty, mommy." Sometimes when I serve dinner, Avery exclaims "I love ______ (whatever we're having)!" It's especially sweet when she says carrots or broccoli. :) If Avery asks for something in a whiney tone, we ask her to try again and she nicely says "Please may I have ____?" What a champ!

1 comment:

Rachel Lybbert said...

Your girls are just adorable!