- finding ways to eat healthy and balanced (to the extent my husband will allow)
- homemade yogurt, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, honey, brown rice, nuts, fresh fruits and veggies, chocolate
- more protein (eggs mostly), less sugar
- building up food storage
- "brown paper packages tied up with string" (I adore simple earthy stuff - though I'm not a tree hugger or an organic nut - the waste in wrapping paper, mostly for the money, cuts me to the bone so why not use left-over packaging paper and twine? I love it.)
- grocery shopping
- THRIFT SHOPPING (I go every week, sometimes more) I like getting a good deal and I won't lie: I like to buy things and find neat stuff.
- Amazon.com (Though our Prime trial membership is up, we can still buy anything we did before with free shipping if we buy over $25 - which is easy... probably too easy.)
- Papa Murphy's Pizza. I couldn't ask for anything more.
- taking forever to place exactly what I want on the wall because I'm a perfectionist
- being organized (or at least having stashes)
- to-do lists
- taking a nice walk
- blogging
Friday, December 16, 2011
That's me
I can't help but share with you some of the things I find very "me" and how much I love them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment