Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Imagination

Avery is so stinkin' cute. I like how she can use her imagination to play pretend.

  • She rolled up a shirt of mine then held it like a baby.
  • As she puts away the silverware, she takes two forks, rubs them together crosswise and says "I play the violin!"
  • Any block or toy can become a "cookie" or "birthday cake".
  • Sometimes we just use the air and our motions to imagine things.
  • She lined up her chairs in front of the washer, put her stuffed animals in them neatly and says "We're watching the witch on the TV!" (as seen below)
Other tid-bits:

  • We're at lunch group with our friends and half the ladies have babies on their laps, trying to eat. So what does Avery do? Grab a baby doll to put on her lap while she eats.
  • She can say some difficult words more clearly now, like: "immortality" (we're memorizing a scripture)
  • Here is a cutie-bootie picture for you (don't you LOVE the sunglasses?! hehe):

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love the "TV" what a great imagination!