Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's the same story

So last night, for the third time since becoming pregnant, I cried to Brian about how miserable it is to FEED MYSELF!! There, I got it out. It's the same story everyday... I try to find snacks to eat, but nothing interests me, so I wait too long before eating something and by that point I feel sick already and don't have enough energy to make something. Then I attempt to conjure up something, if anything, and just take a nap because I still don't feel good. Then dinner rolls around and I'm still miserable and it's amazing if I get anything on the table for us. PHEW!

I was determined today to buy EASY snacks that sound appetizing and EASY dinners so we stop going out to eat (we've been out at least 5 times recently, which is big spending for us). I've decided no more attempting to be super cook making everything from scratch (like french bread, alfredo sauce, etc). I bought the pre-made stuff, baby! And I feel GOOD about it! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Let's hear about Avery now. She is super cute!! It's funny when she tries to repeat words we say; she's doing that more often. She's picking up on more animal sounds though they all sound the same. hehe. She can point to nose, ears, eyes, and head. She responds to yes and no questions very well. Yesterday I asked, "Avery, should I sit up straighter?" She responded casually with a "yeah." "Avery, are you trouble?" "yeah." "Avery, are you ready to get out of the tub?" "no." Her scowls and furrowed eye brows are funny too when she disapproves of something. She's been going to bed later, often around 9pm. We love to play with her!

You may have seen this one already, but it's way cute.

2-foot pizza at Pirate Island! She's not sure if she can eat it all.

We went with our friends, the Lees!

Avery in the morning! haha.

She got her first sucker today. Loved it. By the way, she's 17 months!

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I didn't realize you felt so sick! Bonnie! That's when you are supposed to call us and let us take you to the Cannon Center.

I also really like the picture of Avery in the morning :)