Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daydreamer

I began daydreaming of camping today. Looks like Avery has too. That's a flashlight!

Avery has NOT been going to bed easily lately. Does a lot of screaming. Last week, doc said it looked like she was on the mend from a ear infection. I guess I just thought she had been teething. I speculate every time she screams now. However, if she's fine staying up with mom and dad, but screams in the crib, I don't think she's in pain. Do you? First time mom here. Speaking of her appointment, at one year she is:
Height: 30.25 inches (75-90%)
Weight: 20 lbs. 5 oz. (25-50%)
Head: 43 cm. (5%)
I guess she's not our chunky little baby anymore! She's tall though. Skinny head as always. I checked toddler's bike helmets and they go as low as 44 cm. At least she's practically there! Here's a pic of us playing at bedtime. I'd do anything I could to get her to go to sleep without screaming, but last night she just had to scream it out. Sorry, baby. Gotta learn.



1 comment:

Jenni said...

It is rough letting babies cry themselves to sleep. Hopefully it will get better for Avery soon!