Avery's always had a fascination with me buzzing my lips (I think all babies like it). It didn't take her very long to try it on her own. Now she does it without even thinking about it. I get quite a kick out of it. :) She loves to try copying all my actions. (That's how the milk jug thing got started; you'll see in the video.)
Lately, she's also had a thing for sticking out her tongue (why is everything babies do just so darn funny?). Oh, I also think she's quite a genius for figuring out a way to let me know she wants rice cereal; she smacks her lips and moves her jaw as if chewing. She should publish her own book of baby sign language. :P
1 comment:
She is a crack-up! hehe. Katelyn also enjoyed the video. She was laughing too! I think babies are so funny because they try so hard to copy because they like to see their mommies smile. We'll have to teach Katelyn the buzzing lips too!
Post a Comment