Monday, May 11, 2009

Our little "Rocket Pooper"


Avery has a bit of a reputation; she has explosive poops that usually shoot straight up her back. When she was younger, she'd sometimes rocket the poop across the changing table as I was trying to change her diaper (it's a good thing it comes out of carpet!). This picture is a lovely example from today (sorry if it grosses you out). The poop spread across her back when I laid her on the changing table. That's our little rocket pooper! My, oh my.

3 comments:

utah beach kids said...

Oh you gotta love that. Good thing newborn baby poop comes clean pretty easily....just wait till she starts eating food.

Dave and Julie said...

I consider onsies disposable! :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I like how you said "when she was younger she..." because she is only 3 months old! :)