
Eight Days to go! OH YEAH! (Give or take a few.) I'm usually not big on countdowns, but when you're THIS close, who can resist?? So far I've gained about 35 pounds and my big belly measures at 39.5 inches around. I thought pregnancy would feel strange and unusual, but surprisingly, it just kinda grows on ya like it ain't no thing. Soon enough, you look like this and still feel like a normal person. I also thought by this point in the pregnancy I would feel nervous or apprehensive, but that's not true either. All I say now is: Bring it on, baby!
2 comments:
WOW!! GOOOD LUCK!! Can't Wait to "meet" your baby girl here in the next week or so!!
I dreamt you were about to have your baby yesterday. Hehe, maybe tomorrow? Wouldn't that be nice? I'd have to say pregnancy really isn't too bad after all, but I think its time for these little girls to come!
Post a Comment