Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Party Girl

When I went in to the doc last, he was struggling to get baby girl's heartbeat and said "wow, you have a mover!" Yep, she likes to create her own little party. It's usually in spirts of wild energy of throwing elbows and knees and who knows what. Brian got a "kick" out of it the first time he got to feel- it was fun to see his surprise! I'm just glad to have a healthy, active little girl (at least whenever she feels like it). I hope she grows up to be like her mom! :) 

Here's a new picture at 23 weeks on Oct. 26th. 

4 comments:

brittany+scott said...

Aw I can't wait to meet this little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie! We're pregnant too with a girl! I'm 20 weeks now. I'm so glad I found your blog. We miss you two...

Jenni said...

My little girl is quite the mover too-they should be friends! PS. We still need to have you guys over to our apartment sometime!

utah beach kids said...

You look so cute all prego....it was great to see you guys last night :)